UAB MEGRAME (hereinafter the Company) respects and protects the privacy of its customers. These rules for processing personal data contain the information on what personal data of the Customer can be processed and for what purposes, as well as the rights of the Customer as a subject of personal data.
Data Controller’s details:
Number of legal entity: 302341672
Address: Žirmūnų str. 68, Vilnius LT-09124
Tel. (8 5) 273 7014
- Customer (personal data subject) is a natural person who has acquired or intends to acquire the products offered by MEGRAME, also is using, has used or intends to use the services provided by MEGRAME, or is otherwise related to the services/products provided by the Company.
- Personal data means any information about the Customer who was or can be identified.
- Data processing means any action related to personal data such as collection, recording, storage, provision, restriction, erasure or destruction, etc.
- Consent is a voluntary statement by the Customer (data subject) to allow his/her personal data to be processed for the intended purposes.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The Company may process the Customer's personal data for the following main purposes:
- In order to process, execute and administer orders of the Company's goods/services: based on requests, to provide offers and information on products and services offered; conclude and manage contracts; fulfil orders and contractual obligations; execute e-shop orders; provide warranty and non-warranty service.
- For invoicing and issue of other financial documents and management of payments. The Company processes personal data related to the settlement for the services rendered, the production sold, on the basis of the contract with the Customer and the requirements of legal acts.
- For debt administration purposes. In case of debts, the Company processes personal data related to debts and performs recovery actions in accordance with the contract, legal requirements and legitimate interest.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
The main categories of personal data processed by the Company are:
- Personal identity data: full name, personal identification number, passport or identity card details (in cases necessary for the conclusion of the contract).
- Contact details: e-mail address, telephone number, address of the place of residence or address of service provided, etc.
- Financial data: billing and payment details when needed to the execution of orders.
- Information about the products/services purchased by the Customer (quantities, date of purchase, type of purchased products/services, etc.).
- Data on the requirement to perform the terms of the contract or on the basis of the requirements of legal acts (for the award of debt, for recovery in case of data to be provided to a court or a debt recovery company).
- Other data that may be processed by the Company in accordance with the legal bases provided by legal acts.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TERM
In order to ensure the high quality of the Company's customer service, the Customer's personal data, depending on the purpose for which they are processed, may be stored in the Company from 2 to 10 years. In the contract-based relationship, for the purpose of fulfilling warranty obligations, personal data may be stored by the Company from 5 to 10 years from the date of completion of the contract. This time limit shall be determined by reference to the warranty period of the Company's product/service.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company may transfer personal data to third parties in accordance with the requirements of laws when it is necessary for the execution of the order for production/services. Moreover, when it is bound by existing legislation.
The Company may transfer personal data to the following recipients:
- Other companies in the MEGRAME Group of companies, as well as the Company's representatives, where necessary for the execution of orders.
- Debt management companies. In the absence of proper and timely payment by the Customer, the Company has the right to provide the Customer's personal data to debt management and recovery companies, courts, notaries, bailiffs and others.
- Institutions and supervisory bodies. The Company may provide personal data processed to government or law enforcement agencies where this is required by applicable law or in order to enforce the rights of the Company.
- The Company may provide personal data for other third parties on legitimate grounds as defined by law and only when such data are necessary.
RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER AS A DATA SUBJECT
- To have an access to one’s personal data and to be informed of how they are processed in the Company.
- To obtain personal data related to oneself, require the correction, or supplement incomplete personal data depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data.
- Where appropriate, require the controller of the personal data to delete personal data.
- Where the data is processed on the legal basis of the Customer's consent, the right to object or withdraw one’s consent at any time, except where this would prevent the performance of the contract concluded between the Company and the Customer or otherwise violate and be burdensome to the Company's obligations.
- For all aspects of personal data processing, the Customer may contact the Company by e-mail email@example.com or by tel. (8 5) 273 70 14.
- In case of failure to resolve the issue with the Company, the Customer has the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for the supervision and control of the compliance with personal data protection legislation.
Personal data are processed in the Company in accordance with the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Customers, when submitting their personal data to the Company, irrespective of the form in which they contact the Company, confirm that they are properly familiar with the personal data processing terms of UAB MEGRAME, and have no objections to the Company processing the personal data provided by individuals.
VALIDITY AND AMENDMENTS OF THE RULES
UAB MEGRAME may amend these Rules of personal data processing at its own discretion at any time. Customers can find these personal data processing rules on www.megrame.lt or upon arrival to the customer service department of MEGRAME at Žirmūnų g. 68, LT-09124 Vilnius.